- Learn from an experienced speaker
- Notes will be provided
- Daily classes (21 Days)
- 6 Live lectures + 1 Expert Lecture
- Chance to Enhance your CV
- Special doubt solving classes
- The test would be conducted
- Recording of Session is also Available
1. How is a criminal case initiated?
2. Procedure after initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Investigation by police and arrest.
- Can bail be obtained before the accused is arrested?
3. Cognizance of the offence by a criminal court. (Sec 190-210).
4. Non cognizable or complaint cases.
5. Commencement of trial.
- Framing of charges.
- Typical process under different types of trials.
Registration fee – 400 INR
Mode of Payment
Via Paytm / Phone Pay / Google Pay- 7023627441
Last date for Registration – 22nd August, 2020
Classes commenced – 25th August, 2020
Contact us at
Mob. – 7688879430
Email – [email protected]